Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Reminder of what I will see/experience on my trips

I received this today from a coworker I am working at these big meetings with, and I thought it was a cool reminder. He is right - I will get a taste of heaven at these meetings:
Sister Jenny,
After these things I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which
no man could number, of all nations and kindreds, and people, and
tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed
with long white robes, and palms in their hands.
And they cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation cometh of
our God, that sitteth upon the throne, and of the Lamb.
And all the Angels stood round about the throne, and about the
elders, and the four beasts, and they fell before the throne on
their faces, and worshipped God,
Saying, AMEN. PRAISE AND GLORY, AND WISDOM, AND THANKS,AND
HONOR, AND POWER, AND MIGHT BE UNTO OUR GOD FOR EVERMORE, AMEN.
--Revelation 7:9-12
WE ARE GOING TO ENJOY THE BIT OF THAT TASTE .
PRAISE THE LORD.
JOHN

No comments: