Thursday, January 18, 2007

On My Way to India/Kenya!!!

Well, the preparations are done for Annual Meeting (well, mostly anyway :)) and I am now in London about to board my flight to New Delhi, India. I had to go through security twice here this morning and check one of my carryon bags :(... That was a test of patience, but I think I passed the test. I am with my coworker Steve which is nice to not have to spend more time alone... The flight here was good, and I am growing increasingly excited. I will be in India in 10 hours or so, and I can't wait. There is a bed waiting there for me. And lots of people I love. I am praying, though for extra grace. I'm tired and need all the grace I can get for this month of travel.
I enjoyed some peach rings overnight (thanks Luke :), slept for about 2 hours on the flight, and spent a lot of time really thanking God for what He allows me to do in life. I don't understand why I'm so blessed, except that God is just that good!
Thanks for your prayers! I'll write again soon.

No comments: