Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Journey West

One more trip down! I have returned home from a wonderful, exciting, relaxing, refreshing, and challenging time in Vancouver, BC. What a joy to serve with such amazing men and women of God. I am so grateful for how God spoke and worked in our lives during the meetings. It was the smallest meeting in size this year, but the most personally impacting for me. I came home changed in my relationship with God. I got to pray with men and women and dream for God's plan to be unfolded in the nations. It was a lot of flying and airport time for a short meeting, but it was so worth it!

The crew in BC (missing Evy)
The tree house at the Mark Centre. If you ever want a wonderful retreat place, visit the Mark Centre in Abbotsford, BC. Breathtakingly peaceful! During our meetings, we reflected on Romans 4:20-21 20Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, 21being fully persuaded that God had power (GOD IS ABLE!) to do what he had promised.


Our meeting room. Not bad. I was blessed to meet some new friends/coworkers in Vancouver and to reconnect with others who have a heart to share Jesus with the world! May God bless them abundantly.

Bocce!!! Played four games, and for all the trash talking I did, I only won one of them... There were some good players there! Sunset over the mountains
Sunrise on my way to the airport coming home...
The view from my room...
Totem Poles

The bridge connecting North Vancouver to Vancouver City.
I got to see my mom and some good friends in Denver on my way to Vancouver, what a joy!


The madre
Two days before I left for the trip, I got to see my good friend Allison and her two boys. What an incredible woman of God! I got to love on Josiah, too, which is always great! He is growing so big and I remain incredibly blessed to know him and to watch him grow. May he follow God all the days of his life! It's hard to imagine I was there the day he was born and that my room used to be right next door to his. What a little blessing!



With Josiah before the trip - I love this little boy!

No comments: