Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just needed to share my thanksgiving...

So I am not even half way through the day, and I just have to share how blessed I feel. Why? You ask... Well...
  • I got to wake up this morning and see my handsome husband! What a great guy God has blessed me with!
  • Said handsome husband has taken it upon himself to bless me each morning with coffee, so the first thing he did was to go downstairs to make me some of my favorite coffee! Seriously, for someone who didn't really know how to just a month point five ago... he's really good! Mmmm...
  • I got to work today to be blessed by a sad email (?!?!?!) That's weird, right? No. The email was sad, because the little boy I helped name in My-nmar is sick and in the hospital for at least a month, but his parents, God-loving and trusting, are not anxious, even though he might die. I named him Joshua Nathan -God's messenger and God's gift. I believe there's a call on his life!
  • I got paid today :). What does that mean? God's favor and grace on my life is amazing. People (many people) sacrifice so I can do this amazing work God has called me to!
  • I went to the Post Office today. Now, here's something not everyone in the country can be thankful for... We have the NICEST people working at our post office. The last TWO TIMES I've gone, I've prayed for my favorite lady and I've gotten to go to her window. Awesome!
All this to say, God is in the big things and the little things, constantly reminding us of His great love for us.

No comments: