Saturday, March 17, 2007

Update 4 from Bolivia

Worship in Latin America is FUN!!!!
Group Activity - Business Training

Break Time
Prayer for Jorge
Ah, what wonderful days we are in! This trip has truly blessed my life in so many ways. I have met people who make my jaw drop in awe of how God uses them, I have met people who really desire to see God move and work and those who desparately want to join Him. We met with one leader last night who is involved in sending missionaries to the 10/40 window from Latin America. It's pretty cool. Their training amazes me. They are very intentional and thorough.

I'm pretty tired today. Yesterday was a long day for us. We went from 7am until 10:30pm - solid meetings. But it was a good day. I like working sometimes to the point of exhaustion, but I'm yawning a lot today :)

Tomorrow is Sunday and I'm looking forward to visiting a local church and to having some time to relax and rest. There is a pool here that I would love to play in :)

I am still reading Isaiah as God has led me to, but am still a bit unclear why. He will show me the way.

Alright, back to work - I pray blessings and joy over all of you today!

Jenny

No comments: