Monday, July 9, 2007

Blessed to be Home!!!


Wow, it is so good to be home! I am back in PA after a ten day trip to California and it's nice to be here. I think I have recovered on my lack of sleep :) God is so good and so gracious! I arrived home to a new coworker from Ethiopia. I can't imagine what he, his wife, and their four children are going through in this transition and I'm blessed that I can be part of it. I am also incredibly blessed by the wonderful friends God has surrounded me with. I have gotten to reconnect with most of them since returning home (except Erin :( ) and I can't help but sit in awe of God's love and grace shown to me through them. I have posted photos of the 4th of July and of our recent time with Tefera's family in the Picasa Web Album link to the right of this post. The fourth was an amazingly refreshing time, just to be with some of my favorite people and to meet new friends. It was a bit cold, though, but I still wouldn't change the day. Fabulous.
I also got to share a meal with Tefera's family and some friends on Friday night. Thanks Nate, Luke, and Josh for serving with me and for cleaning up! You're amazing. The rest of the weekend was spent connecting with people. Please pray for Romo, a man who we have been spending time with as a group who is not a believer. God is really working in his life and I think we will have a new brother in Christ very soon! Thank you for praying.




I was blessed today with a very sweet card from my church family back in Colorado. Thank you for your kind wishes and your love. It was such a treat to receive that today in the mail. Just the boost I needed!

No comments: